What I Do
Helping Businesses and Leaders Achieve HEALTHY Growth
What will make your business successful? Ultimately, it is the people around you doing the right things each day. This is accomplished by having both a laser focus on a common strategy and the ability to manage the changes that happen every day in your business. HEALTHY requires both a clear strategy and great leadership.
My expertise is in partnering with leaders of small- and medium-sized businesses to help them establish a plan for their future and the discipline/leadership to effectively move towards their goals. I partner with a network of solution providers to bring the expertise you need, while still providing the consistency of having a trusted partner that understands your business and people.
Core services include:
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership development and executive coaching
- Talent management consulting
- Talent acquisition and onboarding of critical roles
- Facilitation and training
Core tools / methods include:
- Strategic Planning Process focused on both strategy AND execution of strategy
- Assessments: Birkman® Method, DiSC®, Denison Culture Survey, New Leader Culture Snapshot, StrengthsFinder®, and 360 Evaluations
- Models: trUYou™, trUPerformance™
- Keynote speaking / workshops
Some of the most common questions/situations that I can help you address:
- Things are not getting done that should be getting done. How do I fix that?
- I keep losing valuable people, and when they leave I have to work harder. I can’t keep running my business that way.
- How do I prepare someone for more responsibility? The business is only going to grow if they are able to do more.
- How am I doing as a leader and how can I get better?
- I hate doing performance evaluations, but people are asking for them. How do I make them easier?
- What can I do (as a leader) or we do (as a leadership team) to make our company a better place to work? Our culture is important.
- We are struggling to hire the right person for a critical role.
- My team is working hard, but we need to be more focused and improve how we work together.
- We don’t train enough, but training is expensive. How can I keep investing in the development of my people for a reasonable amount?
- I have a key leader/person that is not performing. What can I do?
I believe that people/teams work harder when they bring passion, a clear purpose, and the strengths/skills they need to do the job well. The only way to accomplish this is to have great conversations involving leaders and team members. I help organizations build the habits/skills to have these conversations at all levels.
My invitation to learn more:
- Ask me a question / Request a free 30-minute consultation
- View the FREE resources I share to help organizations around these critical conversations
- Sign up to receive trU Tips, my monthly newsletter (Want to read one? Visit the trU Tips library.)
For a more detailed look at my experience, I invite you to connect with me on LinkedIn. Just mention that you are interested in my work history when you invite me to your network. I only accept people into my network that I have an active connection with—either professional or personal.
Affiliations / Partnerships